Changes in Belize Legislation
The new "Regulations on the state duty from the International Business Companies", which increase the size of the feesat registration of certain documents of the company, come into effect from April 1, 2016 Belize.
- Making amendments to the constituent documents of the company - $ 50.
- Registration of Articles of Incorporation on the continuation at transfer of foreign company under the jurisdiction of Belize - $ 500 (if the share capitalof such company doesn't exceed $ 50 000) and $ 1000 (if it exceeds).
- Issuance of Good Standing Certificate - $ 50.
- Acknowledgement letter about the liquidation of the company - $ 100.
- Confirmation of resignation of registered agent - $ 25.
- Registration of registers of shareholders and directors - $ 50.
- Liens registration - $ 100.
- Registration of any other document on request from the registered agent of the company - $ 100.
Subscribe to News Updates